This excellent resource provides information on these and other anticoagulation related topics such as:
- Venous Thromboembolism (Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment
- Optimum Therapeutic Ranges and Duration of Anticoagulation
- Warfarin, Dabigatran (Pradaxa), Rivaroxaban (Xarelto)
- Guidelines for Reversal of Anticoagulation
- Guidelines for Dosing and Monitoring of Low-Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH)
- Peri-Procedural Anticoagulation
- Neuraxial Anesthesia in the Anticoagulated Patient
- Heparin Protocols for UWMC
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
- Central Venous Catheter Management
- Alternative Monitoring for Antithrombotic Agents at UWMC
American College of Chest Physicians Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- "Antithrombotic Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation, CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report." (2018. PDF file)
- "Antithrombotic Therapy for VTE Disease, CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report" (2016, PDF file)
- "Antithrombotic and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed.: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines."